We strongly believe that making the Fibre Installation deployment in a correct way from the beginning, will make the Total Cost of Ownership a lot lower even if the network roll-out will involve training, certification, supervisors etc.

Experience has shown that app 80% of the installers are busy fixing the problems caused by the other 20%.

A uniform standard of installation is also a demand for future maintenance.

We can help you achieve the efficient network roll-out.